Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's a (giant) picture post!

Yesterday was great. Just what I would expect from the annual 4th of July celebration. Friends, food, pool, laughs, a few minor injuries and a fascinating thunderstorm. I'm exhausted and have to work today so we'll get right to the point.

Here we go:

Hi Matt!

This went on for quite a while.

Gracie and David are best friends.

Snug as a bug.

David teaching Grace how to strike a pose. No lie...yes he really was and this picture will come back to haunt him for years!

Grace put Allison in time out for stealing her spot in the living room :)

Hanging out watching the storm from the front porch.

Umm, there are no words!

I made a bet with myself on who would throw up first from this little activity.




Steve and David just being boys.


Steve and Gracie playing horsey. She was even kicking him to make him go faster. Poor Steve.

Just a small sampling of the fireworks arsenal.

The ones responsible for the fantastic fireworks display.

Yeah, this is the best pic I could get of the fireworks, damn camera!

Matt, after the chair tried to make an escape through the deck.

Grace, just being cute in the rain.


And there you have it. The 4th of July in a nutshell! Back to sleep, I mean work.

2 comments:

  1. I want ALL your pics!!!! SO adorable and I wish we could hit rewind and go back to yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave can come here and teach Ash the superstar pose as well....

    Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete