Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What do you think?

This is definitely some deep stuff. You may want to put on your thinking cap for this one.

Ok, my husband thinks I am acting sooooo old tonight because I don't find this show entertaining in the slightest. Ooooh yes, sign me up for a show about teenagers in college where all they do is drink and have sex. That's exactly how I want to spend my downtime after work. Maybe if I was still IN college or just out of college I would feel differently. But so what, does that make me old?

I'm actually surprised he likes this show considering it paints sororities and fraternities in a stereotypical way. So, do you think you would watch this show? Should I be getting a cane and start using the words whipper snapper?

Sorry, had to vent :)

5 comments:

  1. sadly - i like it - i have no explanation as to why - its cheesy and light hearted - maybe that's why....

    i don't know why other than its summer and the only other thing on tv that i watch (other than dora, diego and everything on disney) is singing bee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr....that doesn't help me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Havent seen it but I have seen the commericals for it. ANd the commercials dont make me want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...I'd have to side with you on this one L. It's not my thing either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's better! Thanks girls, I needed to know I wasn't crazy :)

    ReplyDelete