Thursday, July 26, 2007

Life sucks but at least the food is good!

Today is one of those days where I just should have crawled back into bed and let the world go on without me.

It's been a ridiculous day (and it's only noon!) with lots of things going wrong with the dog, me getting to work about 20 minutes late and then realizing I had a 40 page document to print out for a meeting I was supposed to be at 3 minutes before that. It's only right now at this very moment that I can breathe a little because things are finally under control for today. Knock on wood.

In much better news though, I tried a new meal last night. My first stir fry from scratch. And although there was some cursing going on during the process the final product turned out amazing and it's now one of my favorite meals.

I was so proud that I took a picture of the ingredients while preparing last night:


Yep, I'm a loser but who cares. I'm very happy that I'm starting to cook a little more and venture out into new territories. And I now LOVE my new wok :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for you!!!

    We lived out of our wok when our kitchen was disassembled. I LOVE it. You know, you can make a grilled cheese in a wok too :)

    Those snow peas look delicious..

    ReplyDelete