Tuesday, July 17, 2007

the mighty pug hair

I should have learned by now that wearing anything black is a pain in the butt when you have one of these living in your house:


But there I was this morning, spending about 10 minutes with a lint roller trying to get every bit of Yoda off of my black hoodie. On a normal day I probably would have given up and gone with something else to wear but I really wanted to be comfy today.

You would think that a short haired dog like a pug wouldn't shed that much. Hahahahaha! I swear, it's only getting worse with him. And pug hair is magical too. It manages to weave its way through fabric in a very successful attempt at winning against the lint roller. So you wind up having to use your fingers to pull each hair out of your clothing. How fun!

That, my friends, is how I spent my morning. And as I sit here I could probably still find about 10 hairs scattered around on this hoodie. It's a losing battle. And now I just managed to make it sound like I live like a slob!

2 comments:

  1. This is why Ken couldn't handle having a dog. He lint rolls his clothes every day anyways. I think his OCD would throw him into seizures if he had dog hair on his clothes...

    So whats the new hairstyle going to be like?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, your pictures of Yoda are stunning....

    ReplyDelete