I'm still waiting for A and/or J to post about this weekend because I'm too lazy to! Maybe by the time this goes up they will have posts up about it.
Anyway, this weekend was a blast. It was a well needed distraction from the unwanted drama in my life. Hanging out at Supermom's house, taking a dip in the pool, eating fabulous grilled food and hanging out with friends was definitely what I needed. And to top it all off, Saturday night ended with an egg fight, girls against boys.
Some things I learned this weekend:
Steve can break into houses.
A is definitely someone you want on your side if there is an intruder.
J has no hesitation when it comes to slapping someone elses husband...mine! :)
Carol is hysterical when she's had a few drinks in her!
J has a horrible neighborhood watch on her street. Breaking into a house and girls screaming at 11pm and NO cops are called?
And the most important lesson learned:
We all now know the best way to get egg out of carpet is to refrain from having egg fights in the house!
It was definitely one of those nights that you wind up talking about for years. Hopefully one of the other girls will get into it more because although I am bored out of my mind today, I am also equally lazy. Just counting down the hours until I'm out of here and get to look forward to a day off tomorrow!
Happy early July 4th! :)
I think i would have a coronary seeing egg in my carpet...
ReplyDeleteI don't think an egg fight and my OCD would work well together -
SOUNDS fun thought :)
Oh don't worry, most of the egg fight took place outdoors. David got slapped in the face for breaking one over J's head in the house! :)
ReplyDeleteThe boys decided to retaliate mostly with whipped cream when they were inside the house.
Haha-I know, I've been meaning to write something about this. You forgot to mention how Matt was a "smoove" with whapping me on the head w/ a raw egg :)
ReplyDelete