This weekend was a little crazy for me and I'm kind of wishing I had off today, or had enough vacation or sick time to just stay home and veg.
Saturday was spent at work for a photo shoot. It's always a great time because of the kids and honestly because of the people I work with. We know how to have a good time but also work our asses off. It was a 7 hour shoot and I came home with 4 and a half gigs of photos on my computer. I was completely exhausted when I came home so I treated myself to a nap. It was the best thing I did all weekend! David and I went out to dinner that night as well. Where he proceeded to pelt me in the eye with a peanut. Yep, we only go to the classy places :)
Sunday I called my dad to see how he was and to my surprise they were in the middle of walking around the house to get him up and running again. He sounded amazing. You honestly wouldn't have been able to tell that he had surgery only 2 days before. My stepmother sounded very optimistic about the surgery and said that the doctor doesn't think there will be any major side effects. Fabulous news.
And the second best part of Sunday was that I got a new phone! After perusing the phones at the V.erizon store I decided on the k.rzr. So far I love it. I'm still trying to learn all the features but all I really care about is that I can call people and they can call me. I'm not interested in being able to listen to music and all of that crap. That's what my i.pod is for. Oh wait, that's right, someone stole my i.pod! Yeah, David....I'd like that back soon.
That shot w/ the peanut was nice!!
ReplyDeleteWhat iPod?