Before & AfterWhat do you think? Yes, I realize that it looks like my hair is feathered on the right. It isn't, it's just the way it's curled. This isn't how I would normally do my hair. But you know stylists, sometimes they just like to run with an idea.
Anyway, I love it. The length is perfect and I already feel cooler. I also feel like I've lost 5 pounds because that long, ridiculous hair is gone. And yay for saving money on shampoo!
In other news, I've been super busy at work this week and I'm so happy that tomorrow is Friday. We are heading up to NJ with KBfixit and his better half this weekend to catch a Yankees game and check out Coney Island before it is no more. I'm so excited to get away and do something fun with friends. It will also be nice to see David's family. Yes, I'm actually one of the few who truly loves their in-laws!
Anyway, I love it. The length is perfect and I already feel cooler. I also feel like I've lost 5 pounds because that long, ridiculous hair is gone. And yay for saving money on shampoo!
In other news, I've been super busy at work this week and I'm so happy that tomorrow is Friday. We are heading up to NJ with KBfixit and his better half this weekend to catch a Yankees game and check out Coney Island before it is no more. I'm so excited to get away and do something fun with friends. It will also be nice to see David's family. Yes, I'm actually one of the few who truly loves their in-laws!
OMIGOSH - I FLAT OUT LOVE YOUR HAIR.
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing and I'd say you look 5 years younger. Which is just awesome...
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
It looks awesome! You look like the Lina I knew in college!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the hair. New hair cuts are awesome!
ReplyDeleteHave fun this weekend. I feel so out of the loop lately with all the traveling.
Oh well.
I love it! It's looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteOMG I LOVE IT! (I'm a little behind in the blogs, can you tell? :) )
ReplyDelete