So, I'm supposed to be getting together with most of my bridesmaids and flowergirl this weekend to look at dresses. This morning I got an e-mail from one of them, who I haven't seen in well over a year and I was REALLY looking forward to hanging out with her. Turns out she broke her finger and will either have to have surgery on it tonight or Monday! Poor thing! I'm upset that I probably won't be able to see her but I'm more just hoping that she gets better. They have to insert pins and everything. So, I e-mailed her back and asked her how it happened. Now, it's hard to go into detail about her but there always seems to be a story behind events that happen to her, and it's always good for a laugh. So, I knew the story on how she did it would be entertaining. Are you ready? She broke it playing dodgeball!
Yes, that's right, I said dodgeball.
Dodgeball.
No comments:
Post a Comment