Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's official!

We officially booked our honeymoon today! I am so excited. 7 nights on the beautiful island of St. Lucia.
Nothing to worry about, everything is included....well food and drinks are included. But I'm sure that we will not be able to resist some other activities that are extra, like spa treatments, a sunset cruise and maybe even the ATV adventure around the island! Just having this booked is making me feel relaxed. I can't wait to leave and have a whole week of doing whatever we want, whenever we want. It's been a while since we've been able to do that!

Only 215 days until we are surrounded by white sandy beaches and all the tropical drinks we want!

1 comment:

  1. I have said it before and I will say it again and again and again----I am MORE than willing to be a stowaway in your suitcase! Just say the word and I will be there! :) HAHAHAHAHAHA

    Bri and I were talking about taking joint family vacations. Maybe we will book the same resort when you and Dave are there so that we can all chill out together!! :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I am only kidding (kind of!)

    ReplyDelete