Tuesday, May 09, 2006

One step closer

So, our deck is being built as we speak. The frame is up completely so now it just needs the boards and the railings. Our contractor said that it should be finished by the weekend! Who hoo! It's about time! So, this past weekend David and I were in Sears and we looked at the patio furniture and we both liked one so we ordered it. The table and chairs will be arriving on Sunday. So, by early next week we will finally be able to enjoy our deck! And we'll be able to grill again. I can't tell you what a huge inconvenience it is to have a full size grill sitting in the kitchen for 2 weeks!

Anyway, here is our fabulous new patio furniture. I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. we have the same set! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I need to go patio furniture shopping so we will have a place to sit by the pool this year!!!

    BTW---pool is being opened this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete