But it's not like I can go home and relax. I have a party to prepare for. Have to do some light cleaning and then go shopping for food and yummy frozen drink mixes, and maybe some tiki torches. I plan to have a margarita or strawberry daquiri in my hands at all times tomorrow. It should be a great weekend. David's sister and husband are coming down tomorrow as well. So, it'll be nice to hang out with them, along with all of our local friends. This party is turning out to be bigger than I thought it would. I was envisioning a small gathering of close friends but it's turning into much more than that! But I guess the more the merrier. Just hope we don't go broke with trying to feed and intoxicate them all :)The one thing I'm really looking forward to today is getting our umbrella for our deck furniture. It finally came in (just in time!). How sad is it that I'm excited over a deck umbrella. My how things change when you get older.
Deck umbrellas are a huge deal. I need a new one....really tired of looking at the tattered, faded number my deck is sporting right now!!!
ReplyDeleteSO psyched for tomorrow. Umm....Catherine and Mitch are coming with us if thats cool!!! :)
I have 3 Starwberry Daquiri mixes to bring with me. Grab some Pina Colada as well! :) SO EXCITED for a party!
Who are Catherine and Mitch??
ReplyDeleteAh, not sad at all. I wish I had patio furniture. However, since it is hot as hell here, I don't think I would be using it anyway! Have a blast at your party, and drink one for me!
ReplyDelete