Thursday, May 04, 2006

Question of the day...

How hard is it to pee without getting it all over the toilet seat?

Seriously, EVERY day at some point in the afternoon the seat in the 4th stall in the bathroom I use at work is always covered in it. And it's on the floor too. What the hell is this woman doing? I just can't believe that someone would be that incredibly gross, on a regular basis. I would love to meet this woman and just be able to talk to her for like a minute. Maybe that's not such a great idea. I do remember a while back someone put a sign up in that stall and called out the person to clean up after herself if she couldn't aim well. I think it's time for that sign to go back up! How can people be so disgusting?!

Vent over.

No comments:

Post a Comment