
And yes, I go outside and try to get him off the feeder but that damn thing isn't afraid of humans. I swear he just looks at me and laughs. It's only when I get within a foot of him that he takes off into another tree. My mom actually said that David should get a slingshot. Normally I would say how cruel that is but I've reached a point where I contemplate what a fabulous idea that might be.
Yesterday I came home and he managed to figure out the contraption I came up with to help keep the lid on the feeder so he can't dump it on the ground so it's easier for him to eat. Yep, 2 days ago that thing was filled with sunflower seeds and now it's empty. I was sitting in the living room yesterday and a blue jay landed on the railing outside and looked in as if to say "Umm...hello! Where is our food?" Ok, that may just be me feeling bad about not giving the birds what they rely on now but he did stop on that railing for about 20 seconds and he DID look inside. I swear.
Slingshot - YES!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWill we have to get a squirrel ornament for this guy also?? ;)
Umm, I dont think CVille will be very safe if you have IRSman running around with a slingshot!!!! Just let me know when he has it out so I can hide!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have the squirrels eating your bird seeds and I have deer eating the bark off my apple tree!!!!
I completely forgot about the squirrel ornaments! Don't ever bring them up in public again :)
ReplyDeleteDeer eating bark off the apple tree...interesting!