After months of waiting, our deck is finally finished! Our contractor came out both days this weekend to lay the floor boards and put up the railings. And managed to finish it all before the rain started yesterday afternoon. We were even able to put together the furniture before the torrential rain started! So, it's all there, we just have to wait until the rain stops to enjoy it! Here are some pics. They are all from inside or underneath the roof in the back because it was raining. So, sorry for the crappyness!


I can't wait to finally be able to enjoy it. It's supposed to rain all this week and I'm going away this weekend so I may not be able to sit out there for another week! Oh well, I'm not going to complain, we have a huge deck now and I'm ecstatic!
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI think the deck needs to be tested by the Bob and Spud Demolotion team...
...just to be safe.
- kb
LOVE IT! Just in time to be tested at the Memorial Day party!!!! Can it handle all the KDR boys!?!?!?!?!? ;) Serioulsy, it looks great!
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing! Wish we could be there to party with you guys!
ReplyDelete