Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Strangest work related IM I have received...

[1:02 PM]: i'll come get you, cuz mike has time for us to chase him through the parking lot right now

Yep, that's right...this is WORK related. Without getting into a rediculous amount of detail, our director would like everyone to get to know each other better. So each week a certain number of people have to put together a presentation on one employee from our team. (Yes, I know...I am really not a fan of this at all!) So, my group has taken it a step further and are puting together a video of trying to track him down and force him to do an interview with us. So, I got this IM right before we started. So, out of context, this is the strangest work IM to date.

Let's just say I've spent the last hour running around the campus to the parking lot to the men's bathroom. What a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment