Tomorrow is David's 30th birthday! And about 40 or so people will gather at our house to celebrate how old he's gotten. :)
The troops start arriving today and then tomorrow morning the fun begins. Some of us are off to the farm since it will be such a beautiful day. This way all the kids can get tired and have a little nap before the official party starts. Then once 7pm rolls around that's when the real fun begins!
I really am looking forward to tomorrow but I can't get over how tired I am. This whole week I feel like I haven't sat still and I'm not sleeping well. I'm just hoping that my body crashes on Sunday and not tomorrow during the party!
There are still errands to run and small things to do around the house so even though I get to leave early from work today, it's not like I can go home and veg on the couch. Which seems to be the main thought occupying my head today. Mmmmmm couch.
But it's all worth it. I know David is excited and that's all that matters to me. I just want him to have a blast tomorrow. Hopefully Monday I'll have some great pictures to post!
Wish me luck getting through this weekend :)
Did you survive???
ReplyDelete