That title is fitting for BOTH David and I. This weekend was awesome and we are both still recovering from it. I'm suffering a little bit more though I think. I spent most of yesterday hungover and lounging on the couch ;)
Anyway, on to the pictures!

The weekend started out with a trip to the farm for the kids.

Trying to get up close and personal with the horses.

Aww, what a cute little headlock :)

David's reaction to the photo cake I surprised him with.

A close up of the most adorable baby photo ever!

The boys posing with their cigars.

The party wouldn't be complete without a little Piano Man.

David was very excited to receive cheddar grilling planks! Oh wait, that's cedar ;)

We're both a little tipsy here!

The boys being silly.

The girls (well the ones that were left by the end of the night!)

This was the last picture that I took that night. 3:15am what's the best thing to do? Why, eat a Tahous plate of course!

And finally, this is what happens when I drink a margarita and 7 Corona's. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to show off my Nelson shirt and tight roll my pants. I don't get drunk that often and now I know why!
I love that you pegged your pants when drunk. That is such a fantastic thing to do and that there is photographic evidence!
ReplyDeleteA Nelson shirt...LMAO...
I like the last pic the best!!!!!!
ReplyDelete