Thursday, August 16, 2007

was it worth it?

So, I've got a mean blister and about 20+ mosquito bites (not exaggerating!) all over me from the past few days of working in the yard. I HAD to post pics so that in my head it all seemed worth it ;)

I wish I had before shots, especially of the lawn that David finally mowed. He was pissed at the grass so he didn't really want to go out there. But that's a WHOLE different story!

Anyway, here is what our lovely yard (and bathroom) look like:

It's now the perfect place to hang out on Saturday night!


The glorious azalea hedge that is now a foot shorter after I trimmed it. Ok, now THAT may be an exaggeration ;)

The front...flowers look pretty good now that I took the bird feeder down and the squirrels aren't ripping it apart!

And I finally have the downstairs bathroom decorated! Only took almost 3 years :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks AWESOME! The front yard looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete