Quite the exciting weekend we just had. (Note sarcasm!)
We headed up to Jersey on Thursday night for David's grandfather's surprise 80th birthday party. There were 85 or so people at the event. Which ironically felt small to me considering the enormous size of his David's family. We all spent about 4 hours mingling, eating and listening to David's 10 aunts and uncles roast his grandfather.
Doesn't that sound fun!? Hehe, I'm being mean, but it was nice to see everyone. Anyway, as always, here are a few pics!
Now this week I get to continue planning David's 30th birthday party. Lots of details need to be finalized before this weekend. The house needs to be straightened up a bit, errands need to be ran (run?), food needs to be decided on and I just have to mentally prepare for the 40 people that will be in and out of our house this weekend. Oh, and the fact that I get to sleep in my living room for at least 3 nights! :)



So what you're saying is there will be a conga line at Dave's party too!?! In that case, I'm even MORE ticked we're missing it - Conga lines are hugely popular in our house!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Well, if it does happen I'll make sure not to talk about how much fun it was ;)
ReplyDelete