Monday, August 27, 2007

friends, chihuahuas and laundry

This past weekend made me realize how lucky I am. Lucky because I am surrounded by some really great friends. I've never been good at making friends and I really haven't had a lot of super close friends but that's starting to change and I couldn't be happier.

Anyway, we had a great girls night this weekend with lots of celebration and laughs. It's exactly what I needed and we definitely need to do it more often! I also spent the afternoon with friends yesterday as well. Supermom and I headed out to get our rings cleaned (sorry Jen!) and we picked up some S.tarbucks as well and just sat and talked and made a new friend, a chihuahua named Coco. While we were talking we decided that neither of us wanted to make dinner that night. A couple of calls to the husbands later we ended up at Supermom's house for some yummy pizza!

So, needless to say it was a pretty good weekend. Even though I spent most of yesterday miserable because of allergies or a cold. Which is why I'm spending the day at home today, working of course, but work is so much easier when you are still in your pj's!

Finally (and randomly), I leave you with an image of what happens when you try to fold laundry on the couch with a pug that just wants to cuddle:

1 comment:

  1. He's so damn cute I can't stand it. ALMOST makes me want a puppy. ALMOST... :)

    ReplyDelete