Anyway, during these conventions I usually have to entertain myself on Saturday because David is in meetings all morning and afternoon. So, I did a little research before we went and found out that the University of Delaware has a botanical garden. So, I figured I'd head out there, maybe with a book and spend a few hours enjoying the gardens. I did not count on it being about 96 degrees. So, I did wander the gardens, taking a lot of photographs but I would have spent much more time there if it wasn't a sauna that day!
Overall, it was a bit of an exhausting weekend. Plus I spent most of yesterday hung over. Note to self, do not have rum and tequila in the same night.
A few pics:







I now name you "The Most Devoted KDR Wife" in existence. Dave's a lucky guy :)
ReplyDeleteToledo? What is in Toledo? Yea, I think I have to skip that one too.
ReplyDeleteBri is right...you are the most devoted fraternity wife ever!!!!