Today is one of those days where I just want to crawl back into bed and let the world go on without me. I seem to be having a lot of those kinds of days lately. But today is because I feel like absolute crap. The good news is that in a few hours I will be able to crawl back into bed.
I'm trying to finish up all my work for today by 12:30ish so that I can take the rest of the day as a sick day. I just want to put comfy clothes on pop some more advil and crash on the couch or bed.
I usually feel guilty about taking a sick day. No matter what, I could have the flu or not be able to walk because my back gave out. Doesn't matter, I feel guilty. But not today. I'm counting down the minutes and I can guarantee that the last thing I will be thinking of is work once I get home.
In other news, which is another reason I feel miserable, my grandmother had to get a pacemaker yesterday. Her heart was all over the place this weekend and the doctors are confident that this will fix everything. She should be able to go home from the hospital today but keep your fingers crossed, say a little prayer or just think good thoughts for her. This woman means the world to me.
Fingers FIRMLY crossed
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted!