I don't have a lot of time today to write all about our trip because I have a ton of things to catch up on at work but I wanted to at least write something.
The trip was great! Even though we had a few rough patches that included our camera card eating 500 of our photos that we are still in the process of trying to recover, getting stuck in an elevator at one of our hotels, and having to take a 3 hour bus ride to another airport on the day we were coming home because the first airport had miserable weather and nothing could come in or take off.
Other than that, we had a fabulous time! Here's just a taste of our trip:
The trip was great! Even though we had a few rough patches that included our camera card eating 500 of our photos that we are still in the process of trying to recover, getting stuck in an elevator at one of our hotels, and having to take a 3 hour bus ride to another airport on the day we were coming home because the first airport had miserable weather and nothing could come in or take off.
Other than that, we had a fabulous time! Here's just a taste of our trip:
Us in Killarney National Park
Christ's Church Cathedral
Blarney Castle
David and his Jameson :)
The guy at the hotel trying to pry the elevator doors open to free us.
Our awesome Ford Focus!
I love Guinness! Maybe a little too much.
A pretty rainbow, seriously, they are everywhere over there!
Along Slea Head Drive, hands down the most gorgeous views I've ever seen.
Cliffs of Moher, pictures don't do it justice.View from the window of the plane on our flight home.

I was jealous before but now I get see straight!!! Looks like it rocked...cant wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDelete