Wednesday, February 21, 2007

last post before I leave :)

Our flight leaves tomorrow night for England. Yay! We are so excited. However, we still are not packed. You'd think that with all the traveling we do, we'd be on top of this. Nope, we always seem to wait until the last minute and I spent the hour before we leave running around like a chicken with its head cut off making sure everything is packed. Then I spend the first hour on the road trying to figure out what I forgot. And it's always something. In the past it's been anything from my toothbrush, to socks, to my hair dryer.

So, I'm not looking forward to going home after work. Should be an interesting few hours!

Some of our hotels in Ireland have free internet access, so if there is a computer in the lounge I may pop on and say hello, and maybe brag just a little bit :)

But we'll see. If not, I will definitely post on March 6th.

Until then!

4 comments:

  1. OMG--I cant believe you are leaving tomorrow. SO jealous! I am DYING to go to Ireland one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J- We might have some room in our suitcase if you want to try and squeeze in - for a certain price

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can pay you in Bearded Hubby!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!

    ReplyDelete