Tuesday, February 20, 2007

literally shopped till we dropped!

I have never shopped so much in one day in my life! Yesterday was a whirlwind of walking, shopping and driving all over the place in the quest for the perfect jacket for David. We left the house at 8:30am, came home to take care of the pup around 4ish and then headed back out and didn't return home until about 7pm. And it wasn't me dragging him around it was quite the opposite!

We managed to hit 2 malls, 2 D.ick's S.porting G.oods, 2 O.ld N.avy's, the LL B.ean store,R.EI, The N.orth F.ace Store, 2 S.ports A.uthorities and 2 M.odells. We also snuck in some F.ive Guys for lunch, yum!

For a person who doesn't like to go to malls and shop that much, I think I held up pretty well. I think the reason for that is I picked up a ton of new clothes that I wasn't planning on. Usually when the two of us go shopping David gets a ton of stuff and I find nothing for myself. Finally it was reversed!

I do have to mention that I discovered one more reason why I love my husband. I was pretty fed up at O.ld N.avy because I couldn't find a pair of jeans and there he was, scouring through all of the piles and racks of jeans to find me something when I had given up hope. Low and behold he found a pair and they fit perfectly. I don't know too many men that would jump in and help like that. So, it put a huge smile on my face.

Oh, and he finally found a jacket by the end of the night...thank god! And I practically have a whole new wardrobe :)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see Dave rummaging through the piles at Ol.d Nav.y lookig for jeans! That's great!!! SO jealous of the new wardrobe of yours! I spent the am on Saturday with Christian at the mall cause he needed a new outfit for his bday party and cant dress himself. It was pretty fun though playing "What Not To Wear" with him!

    ReplyDelete