How many sh*tty things can happen to me today, let's start a list:
1) Got stuck behind the worst driver in the world this morning
2) got into work 15 minutes late
3) found out I didn't get that position (they filled it in NY so at least it's not a question of if I could do the job)
4) spilled milk on my keyboard
5) then 10 minutes after that spilled more milk on my sweater and jeans.
Can't wait to see what happens next! It's not even 9:30am yet!
Excellent way to start the week! Congrats on taking all the bad mojo and using it up at 9:19AM!
ReplyDelete:P
Eat M&Ms - they're therapeutic I swear!
oooh, M&M's that's a fabulous idea!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Bri----at least all that bad mojo is out of the way. The rest of the week will be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHope it turns around soon!
ReplyDelete