Nope, not out of my house, out of my cubicle. The company I work for is currently in the process of moving around 1800 people. That's right, eighteen HUNDRED people. I've moved 2 other times since I've been with this company and this is the first time that I have to label every single thing in the hopes that nothing goes missing during the mass move on Friday.
For the past few days all you see here are boxes lining the hallways and all you hear is that annoying n.extel sound from all the tech guys making sure things are running smoothly.
I just had a guy come in here to make sure there were appropriate outlets for cable TV. Apparently the person moving in here requires it. Damn, had I known that I would have brought in a TV months ago!
The good news in all of this madness is that I get to work from home on Friday because it would be basically impossible to get anything done if we were all here while our belongings were being transferred. Whoo hoo, work from home.
The bad news is that I have to spend tomorrow packing up all this stuff and labeling everything!
I love working from home!!! Watching all those FABULOUS daytime court tv shows with the laptop and my pjs. Oh, its so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI think I need to schedule a "work from home" day soon!
I know!! I'm so excited. All those judge shows and no husband to bug me and tell me to turn it off because it's crap :)
ReplyDelete