We have a wedding to go to this weekend and I needed a new dress. So, of course I waited until the last minute to go out looking last night.
Why do I always wait until the last second to go shopping? Because I hate clothes shopping, absolutely hate it! Let's just say that my body and I are not one with each other. It's so incredibly hard for me to find something that is flattering and I usually walk away from the mall crying or incredibly angry and empty handed.
Well, someone was on my side last night and I not only found an awesome dress but it was on sale for $74! Whoo hoo! And I already know 2 events I can wear this to. So, tonight I am off to go find some shoes since my favorite strappy black heels I usually wear seem to be telling me that they've had enough.
And yesterday when I got home I checked the mail and found one of those flyers for a free tote bag if I spend $50 at D.SW. Looks like I'm going to be trying my hardest to spend $50 tonight. Wish me luck!
(crap! I just noticed that the promotion starts tomorrow! The one time I'm on top of things, I'm actually too early instead of missing it completely!)
I bet you Hubby threw that little flyer away from D.SW when it came to my house! That is the downside to traveling......all the good coupons and catalogs get tossed before I can see them!!!
ReplyDelete