Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I hate Pennsylvania!

Ok, well maybe I don't hate it but I seriously dislike it right now. I got a letter in the mail from my mom yesterday and inside there was a summons for jury duty, in Pennsylvania. I haven't lived in that state in over 3 years!

And this isn't the first time they have not realized I'm not a resident. I kept receiving tax papers to fill out long after I moved away. You'd think after that whole fiasco they would realize I'm not a resident anymore.

Will this ever end?!

3 comments:

  1. Arent you glad that all the govts are so on top of things?! I have never been called for jury duty. DAMN---now that I said that I will get a summons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It scares me how screwed up out gov't is sometimes! :)

    This is my first time being called for jury duty. And I don't have to go, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. crap, that's supposed to say "our" gov't

    ReplyDelete