So, I went to D.SW last night and found a pair of shoes I loved within minutes. Seriously, what the hell is going on here? A dress AND shoes in the same week? This must mean that I won't be able to find anything great again for another 3 years :)Anyway, when I first got there I found the pair that I liked so I searched for my size. Found it. Opened the box and they were a size 8 1/2. I haven't fit into that size since the 6th grade! So, I thought that maybe some sneaky woman switched boxes so that she could come back later and grab them for herself. So, I looked through every 8 1/2 box and wouldn't you know it, inside one was the size I was looking for. They fit perfectly. However, I was just going to look last night and then buy them today so I could get the free tote bag. If I left them here, that woman who was trying to be sneaky would take MY shoes.
I decided I couldn't take the risk, it's hard enough for me to find a decent pair of shoes, I wasn't just going to walk away. I bought them last night and found out that I can bring the receipt in today to get the free tote bag. Whoo hoo!
So, apologies to the woman who was trying to hide the last pair of shoes in our size. Guess you should have been a little more sneaky!
That is unheard of - and really - stroke of genius to check inside the box. Would've never occurred to me. But then again I prefer not to clothes shop for myself - Ashley never has a fat day, bad hair day, or I have nothing in this stupid closet from this decade day. It's way more fun to shop for little clothes :P
ReplyDeleteLOVE the shoes, Sneaky Girl. But damn, that was smart of you. And that poor other woman just needs to stop with her shoebox-swapping!
ReplyDeleteI would have LOVED to see the woman come back to search for her hidden shoes. Yes, it's mean but I don't care :)
ReplyDelete