Thursday, March 08, 2007

Today's Special

Am I the only one that remembers this ridiculous show? I used to LOVE it! When I stumbled across it yesterday I told David about it and he looked at me like I had 3 heads. Once again, he blames it on me growing up in Pennsyltucky because he's never heard of it.


8 comments:

  1. Okay you might be crazy cause I dont remember it either. BUT looks like it was pretty cool. Think the writers did too many drugs back then!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine IMed me and said she knows what I'm talking about so at least the two of us can be crazy together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You suck!! Sarah told me that she tried to post a comment. So there! :)

    And Sarah, if you are reading this, try again so my husband believes me...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG-I used to LOVE this show!!!! Then again...I did whatch it when we lived in Philly :) What a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so Allie believes you but that doesnt really help with the crazy!! :)

    Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I used to watch this show! David-Stop looking at Lina like she has 3 heads unless she is doing her dinosaur impression, if you haven't heard this I will send you the tape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOOOOOOO - Don't have Lina do her dinosaur impression

    ReplyDelete