Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day (a little late)

This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday we headed over to KBFixit and family's house to catch up a bit and see how big the little one has gotten. He's so adorable and smiles and giggles and is hysterical when given his sneech to play with.

On Saturday we went out with some friends for St. Patrick's Day. We had a blast. Of course some photos were taken and there is even video of Carol singing and dancing to 'The Unicorn Song'. The rest of us just sat back and watched in amazement.

Carol, in all her glory.


The girls.


THE COUPLES
Allison and Matt

Carol and Steve

David and...Guinness?

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you guys got to go out. Hubby and I were asleep at 11 PM! Sad really. Guess thats what happens when you have a kiddo! Looks like you had a ton of fun. And I LOVE that Dave is drinking Guinness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Lina dressed up as the Guinness mascot!!!!

    Guinness and I had a very good night - she was even good to me in the morning also ;) But I didn't have to run a 9 k'r like Carol did. Don't think I was that good.

    Like I said - we have to cherish these precious St Patty Days before the little ones come and can't go out and act like we are 20 again.

    Thinking next year might be my last St Patty’s Day :(

    So sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to buy Ken the obligatory 6 pack of Guinness (in the bottle - as requested) and didn't have my ID with me and was DENIED!!!

    I LOVE IT!

    And I do think that Dave and the Guinness mascot are my favorite couple :)

    ReplyDelete