Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to me :)

Let me just start off by saying that I have the greatest husband. I came downstairs this morning and found "Happy B-Day" written out in H.ershey kisses and next to it was 2 boxes of T.hin M.int G.irl S.cout cookies! The perfect way to start the day, chocolate! It put a huge smile on my face! And that's just what I needed because 29 is hitting me harder than I thought it would. This is the first birthday where I'm actually thinking "damn, I'm old".

Can't wait to see what I feel like next year!

Update!
I just received a HUGE bouquet of flowers(with 2 balloons and a box of candy as well) from my husband. Seriously, turning 29 doesn't seem that bad anymore!

and....my mom just called and had her whole 5th grade class sing Happy Birthday to me. Too funny!

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just think you could be as old as Bob or Bill for that matter

    LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, true! We will never be as old as them!! And I remind Bill of that every day!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Must go out to celebrate.

    Thin Mints are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

    Go celebrate - this is the last year of your 20s (I have 4 more - not to rub it in :P)

    You guys doing anything fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks Bri! That makes me feel soooo much better :)

    We're going out to dinner tonight, nothing fancy and there may be a cake at some point. Very laid back compared to the "surprise" party last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't getting flowers at work THE best thing ever?!!? Not only do you get to know your hubby loves you, to look/smell pretty flowers but you get the jealousy of all your coworkers!!!

    That my friend is a FANTASTIC birthday present :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. L---if it makes you feel better, I only have 2 more years of the 20s left....well 2 years and 2 weeks to be exact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah, that makes me feel soooo much better supermom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Lina!! We have a lot to toast to! Steve and I will see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How was dinner!??! Tell me! I don't get to go out! Tell the shut-in what the world out there is like!!!!

    ReplyDelete