Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yoda blew out my candles!

Dinner last night was great. We tried a new place and I think we'll probably go back again! Nothing fancy at all. Just a good steak and great company. Even if he was acting like a 5 year old at times :)

Then at home I received a happy birthday cheesecake, yum! And as I was making my wish, Yoda, who was sitting next to me, sneezed and blew out 2 of the candles. It was actually quite hilarious. As David took the cake back into the kitchen, Yoda started barking hysterically. Apparently he wanted a piece as well.

So, today I am at home. Took a sick day because I'm not feeling that great, but mostly as a mental health day. Feels good to curl up in a blanket with my dog and watch mindless TV.

So, Bri, this post is for you. I was going to hold off until tomorrow but I know you need your entertainment :)

3 comments:

  1. You had to take the day off BECAUSE YOU ARE OLD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL - D is soooo funny :P - I'm sure you agree L!

    That sounds like a fabulous birthday party. The best part? Of course Yoda! That's hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the entertainment!

    ReplyDelete