Thursday, March 22, 2007

He was right...

This morning I learned the hard way on why I shouldn't drink wine on a weeknight.

Last night, David and I had a nice meal and decided to accompany it with some wine. We got these great wine glasses for our wedding and they are a little oversized. So, I only had one glass but if it was one of those normal sized glasses it would have been the equivalent of 2. So, combine that with advil and a low tolerance and you have an incredible combination. It only took me about a half hour to get to the point where I would laugh uncontrollably at nothing. So, at least I had fun while it lasted.

I was actually spinning when I went to bed last night. So, David joked with me that I wouldn't get out of bed before 7:30am. (I normally leave the house at 8am). And I laughed at him, telling him I would be fine. Well, I got out of bed at about 8am this morning. Yep, arrived at work a half hour late. Which is fine, they don't care but still, I feel and look like death. And on top of that I have to admit that my husband was right, ouch that hurts!

And to make matters worse, I wanted to wear something comfy today so I have on my fleece with a turtleneck. It was only after I was completely dressed that I noticed it's going to be 70 degrees today. Way to go dumbass!

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit that my husband was right

    That's right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Every once in awhile the husbands can be right. Keeps them happy if they can be right once a month or so. That might be a little too often actually!

    Ummm, same thing here with the glass of wine. I had 1 glass last night at an event and when I got home I was feeling very....light, shall we say. You know, giggly and happy!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the first mistake - NEVER ADMIT THEY'RE RIGHT. In fact, I don't think Ken's ever been right :P

    I didn't drink for 2 years before your wedding and we know what happened :P. Adulthood brings some amazing changes to tolerance levels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't drink for 2 years before your wedding and we know what happened :P.

    THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah, he's only right once in a blue moon so it's ok to admit it when it happens, Bri.

    And yes Supermom, I can't imagine that B is actually right once a month! The next time David's right won't be for at least another 5 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you talking about - I am always right.

    And thinking about Bri's comments more - as a matter of National Security I am not going to get Lina drunk anymore just incase . . .

    ;)

    ReplyDelete