Wednesday, November 22, 2006

last post as a single girl!

So, I had my massage last night. Umm, wasn't what I expected and I'm actually in pain today from it. I didn't like her style at all and now I'm paying the price. The moment she was finished was pure bliss but about 20 minutes after that I started to hurt. Oh well, guess I'm not going back to that place again! I'll just have to keep getting massages from different spa's until I find the one I like the best. Hehe :)

Anyway, today is my last day at work until December 13th. Whoo hoo! However, I will not be at ease until we are in NJ with all of our stuff tonight. Luckily I can get out of work a little early today so that David and I can have a few more hours to pack up. I'm so nervous that I'm going to forget something but that's why neighbors and friends have keys, so if we forget something they can get it and bring it up for the wedding. Hopefully it won't come to that.

In the midst of all this craziness I am getting so excited for the wedding day. I can't believe it's almost here. I keep going through things today thinking "the next time I do this I'll be a married woman". It's still a bit surreal for me and I'm sure it will be that way for a while!

I still have so much work to do before we leave tonight so farewell until December 13th!

Happy Thanksgiving :)

2 comments: