I have to work my butt off every night this week to get things ready for the wedding because this weekend I travel up to Philly for the bachelorette party that my sister/maid of honor is throwing me. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll have a blast but I could kick her for having it the weekend before we head up to NJ. I really need this last weekend and I'm not getting it.
There's only so much I can do after work and before I go to bed every night. And this daylight savings crap totally screws me up because by 8pm I am so sleepy because it's been dark for 3 hours already!
Anyway, the bright spot of the day so far was me finally convincing David that we should take a helicopter ride the day we get to St. Lucia. Tough decision, 1 and a half hour shuttle ride through the mountains to the resort or 10 minutes of seeing it from a birds eye view! Now I really can't wait!

SO jealous of that view!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! It will be worth it in the end! :-)
ReplyDelete