Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just a recap of the past few days...

I think World Market is my new favorite store!

I am stumped as to when I started to be called "ma'am" by cashiers and retail employees and I'm pissed!

My coworkers are awesome! I am now the proud owner of a turkey roasting pan :)

I'm officially done with writing shower thank you's (doing a little happy dance)...damn that's a lot of work!


Yeah, so that's about it. I have no time or patience to actually write out a huge blog entry. Work is INSANE lately and lets just say that my wedding checklist hasn't gotten much smaller!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. We too are devoted fans of the World Market. Cheap fun stuff. Pier One on a budget! Not that Pier One isn't intended to be design on a budget - its just not in my budget :P

    So excited for you guys - you guys have really invested so much of yourselves into this wedding. I know as your guest, we definately appreciate all the time and effort. It's gonna be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete