The following event just happened to me, literally about 10 minutes ago. Since I don't feel like narrating the story again, I'll copy and paste the texts I just sent to David, enjoy...
ok, just embarassed the HELL out of myself...
was listening to yahoo music, clicked the green start button on my computer and accidentally undocked my PC..
this meant that my music was now BLARING out of my laptop...
would have been ok if it was a decent song..
it was playing that "don't you know that you are a shooting star" song...SO BAD!!..
and it took me forever to figure out how to make it stop...
freaked out unplugging things and knocked over my snapple...
apple juice EVERYWHERE, and music still BLARING...
I finally got my laptop out of it's docking station..
and muted it...in the meantime a coworker came over with napkins, laughing her ass off mind you! ..
so I apologized to everyone within listening distance, which was a LOT because it was BLARING!..
and just spent the last few minutes returning my heart rate to normal and cleaning up all the apple juice..
And there you have it. Seriously, can I just go home now?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Want to come to my office----we could use some fun and excitement here. I am so bored
ReplyDelete