Friday, November 10, 2006

Any dream interpreters out there?

Last night I dreamt that my eye balls were out of their sockets. Not only that but they were hanging down at about waist level. You'd think I would have been screaming and making someone help me but I was calmly sitting in a chair and my right eye was facing towards the window and I asked someone to shut the curtain because the sun was bothering that eye. Umm, what?!

So, when I got to work this morning I tried looking this up in one of those stupid dream dictionaries, just for a little Friday morning amusement. And I couldn't find a damn thing. There are explanations for eyes, but none that fall under the "eyes hanging out of their sockets" category. Oh well, I'll just chalk it up to the migraine I had yesterday, my brain is all sorts of screwed up.

Anyway, I'm in a great mood today. I stayed in bed a little longer than I should have because I felt too calm and peaceful to leave and figured that being 20 minutes late to work wouldn't be the end of the world. Then I walked outside and it is gorgeous! I was actually smiling on the drive into work this morning...the other reason for that was there was no traffic because of the holiday. I just wanted to keep on driving, but I live in the real world, so I took the ramp towards work. But even though I'm sitting in a dark cubicle while the sun is shining, I still feel pretty good. I hope this lasts!

Happy Friday!

Update:
I just found this....pretty close to what happened :)

"-Strange or disembodied eyes in a dream foretell that positive events are soon to come. "

Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Of course positive events are soon to come........your WEDDING! So exciting though that dream was a little creepy!

    ReplyDelete