Monday, November 20, 2006

bowling, gay piano bars and hospital visits oh my!

Everything in the subject of this post happened this weekend :)

Saturday was my official bachelorette party thrown by my sister and bridesmaids. It was a blast. We were missing two girls but we still had so much fun. No photos of the night yet but I'm sure there will be some soon. Including a scan of photos we took in one of those photo booth thingys. Yeah, umm...trying to stuff 4 grown women into one of those was quite hilarious! I wish I had scanned it already so that so I could post it here, it's too funny!

We hopped around to a few places, including a gay piano bar that would have been tons of fun if there wasn't an angry girl at the bar staring me up and down basically telling me with her eyes that I didn't belong there. Yeah, thanks. No one else in our group got the look. Just me. So, I drank my white russian as fast as I could and we left. One of the best white russians I've ever had I might add!

Fast forward... the night wrapped up and I was woken up at like 6am by my sister who informed me that she was going to the emergency room because she was basically doubled over in pain. I was half awake so it all didn't make that much sense to me but when we finally got up that morning my mom called and said that she had been admitted. She spent 7 hours in the hospital and found out that a cyst had ruptured. Yuck. But thankfully it was nothing too serious.

So, quite an interesting weekend! I needed a little break before the wedding and even though the hospital thing freaked me out for a few hours, it was still a great time with friends!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a dull moment!!! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete