Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I want off of this rollercoaster, now!

Today is one of those days where I need to think about the honeymoon to get me through wedding planning. Things aren't going as smoothly as we'd imagined they would and although it's getting easier to let it roll off, it still gets to me. I just don't understand people sometimes. People that always seem to cause drama. People who make everything about them. Just another by product of why divorces suck. Like I need that reminder, not like I have that thought everyday.

I just can't wait for the planning to end. I want the day to be here and I can't wait to feel that happiness with David. Honestly, I can't wait. But right now, I just keep thinking about the honeymoon so that I can feel some calmness a little early. Just imagining 7 days of doing anything we want, or nothing at all brings me back down to a peaceful level.

Serenity Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. You will make it to the day and the honeymoon. Nothing goes as smoothly as you plan it to but all that matters is in the end, you and David are happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will all work out - going to sit your step mom next to my grandfather and get him drunk!!!

    He will put Chris in her place :)

    Everybody is doing shots w/ my grandfather!!!!!

    ReplyDelete