Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy (belated) Halloween!

Last night was a nice little break from reality. We had the annual Halloween BBQ on our block. There are about 8 neighbors that get together outside every year to hang out, drink and eat yummy bbq while passing out candy to the occasional trick or treater. It's a lot of fun and it's great to catch up since we are all pretty friendly with each other.

We also had a little friend visit to show off her adorable Halloween costume:

We did however miss one little trick or treater friend that apparently pooped herself out before the ride to go show off her costume. If you would like to see her in her full glory as a witch check out Supermom's blog.

In the end, I again bought WAY too much candy. So there is a ton left over and I'm trying to fight the urge to sample some myself because I need to fit into a very important dress in a month! Maybe I'll have David hide it and then I can go nuts after the wedding :)

1 comment:

  1. She looks adorable!!!!

    Wish we could have come over to hang with you but our little witch was in full force last night! :)

    ReplyDelete