This week has been crazy, whether it's been work with trying to nail down new workflows and people being out sick or on vacation and trying to complete their work on top of your own, or wedding stuff I feel like I'm about to lose my mind.
And all the little things for the wedding are really starting to stress me out. You know, all those personal touches. I'm sick of people saying "don't worry about them, no one will notice". Well, thanks for that! But even if they don't notice, I'm doing it more for me. I want this event to reflect us, not some cookie cutter wedding.
So, thank god I have my VA bachelorette party tonight. Nothing outrageous, just a few friends for dinner and drinks. I can't wait! I need this. I feel like I haven't stopped moving all week. It'll be nice to hang out with friends and just escape the real world for a little while.
Then on Saturday and Sunday it's back to reality. I have plans to go to Michaels and Ikea for, you guessed it, things for the wedding. Oh, and don't forget all the shower thank you's I still have to write. I feel like I've been doing them forever and I'm only halfway done! Oh, and I have to make some final tweaks to the centerpieces as well.
I can't believe the wedding is less than a month away. I'm just hoping that everything falls into place before I rip all of my hair out!
Whew, can someone get me a drink? ;)
One tall drink for the lady comnig right up!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure with all of your hard work that everything will perfectly reflect you and Dave. It's going to be beautiful!
I hope you were careful last night. I know how dinner and drinks turned out for me! You ladies know how to do it right.