
And I have a husband.
Hehe, it's still so weird to say that. We had a fabulous time and we keep hearing how everyone enjoyed themselves. The day flew by but I remember it all. It turned out as well as we could have hoped for. I can't wait until we get all of our photos back!
And the honeymoon was fabulous! A week that neither of us will ever forget. So many great memories.
More pictures will follow but I'm exhausted right now! Hope everyone is doing well :)
It was flat out the most fun I've ever had at a wedding. It was just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDid I send you the pictures we took? If not, shoot me an email and I'll forward :)
Welcome Home MRS!!!
ReplyDeleteBri is right----the most fun ever at a wedding. Even the bus ride was fun.....and memorable! :)
Cant wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures.