Making any New Year's resolutions? Not me. That's not to say that I'm not going to work on being a better person, it's just that I'm not going to make a list of my shortcomings in the hopes of magically being able to fix them all or, on the flip side, coming up short. So, I will just say that my goal for the upcoming year is to be happier and healthier. :)Anyway, Sunday we are hosting our annual New Year's Eve party. I can't wait to hang out with all of our friends. It's been a while since we've all been in the same place together. And we'll get to do it all again the following weekend at Supermom's house. So, 2 weekends in a row to hang out with friends, awesome!
I'm outta here soon to try and clean up the mess of a house we have so that it's at least tolerable on Sunday. Not only do we have to clean but we also have to go food shopping and I have to put up all the New Year's decorations, fun! Part of me is dreading this process but the other part of me knows that it's all for good reason. I'm sure I will have lots of fun, embarrassing photos to share on Tuesday :)
Happy New Year!
Cant wait to see you guys this weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I love the blog! Thanks for saying hi today and giving us the link. I love the wedding pictures. I was wondering if you still kept in touch with Sarah and Jackie and your wedding pictures answered my question! Best to you, hubby, and pup, and let's keep in touch! : )
ReplyDelete-Fran