It's still a little odd to me that Christmas is only a few short days away. This month has been a whirlwind. Last night it really hit me that Christmas is finally here. We put up all of our ornaments on the two trees that we have in the house. That's right, two!Honestly, we have so many ornaments I don't know what we would have done this year if we had to put them all on one tree. I love putting up ornaments. Every ornament has a story behind it and David and I add to the collection as often as we can. We both came from families that continuously bought ornaments so we inherited a lot as well. I love looking at the tree, all of those happy memories brought to life once a year. Sappy I know, but totally true :)
This will be my last post before Christmas so I just wanted to wish all of you that read this blog, a happy and safe holiday!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you both!
ReplyDelete