I started a "photo a day" blog a while back but I couldn't keep up with it. So, tonight I changed it to a photo archive. This way I have a place where all my favorite images are kept so I can look at them whenever I want.
Photography really is a passion of mine and I feel like I've neglected it for a while. So, hopefully I will be able to update this on a regular basis.
For now, I have images on there as recent as the honeymoon and as far back as when I was in high school.
If you have any interest, check it out:
I've been trying to take a least 1 picture a day for 3 months now. It's kind of interesting to look back and see where I started (I don't have any real experience or education in photography)...
ReplyDeleteBut its kind of fun...