Christmas was great! It was super relaxing because we spent it by ourselves again. Being back at work the day after Christmas stinks though! There is hardly anyone here. The building is so quiet, the only thing you can hear is the air coming through the vents.
So, since I barely have any work to do, I thought I'd share a few photos from yesterday:



This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYou forgot the GREAT NEWS this weekend . . .
ReplyDelete1. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS moved 1 step closer to making the playoffs by beating the dolphins last night
2. I won for the 2nd straight year my Fantasy Football $uper Bowl - taking home a nice $1,000 :)
3. You got a NordicTrack SpaceSaver Elliptical from your GREAT husband ;)
Silly me forgot that this blog is supposed to be all about you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I was going to mention the greatest christmas present ever, when it finally came in :)
Ummm...interest is peaked!! WHAT IS IT!?!?!?!?!? :)
ReplyDeleteCould it be....a mini-L!?
you are crazy supermom! I was referring to #3 in his comment :)
ReplyDeleteSuper mom must be on crack or something.
ReplyDeleteand L yes this bog should be ALL ABOUT ME ;)
I actually think it is Super Mom that should be moving towards another little one - maybe a little Buddah this time?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete