Tuesday, March 07, 2006

And the honeymoon search begins!


This is Stonefield Estate Villa Resort in St. Lucia and it is absolutely gorgeous. Each luxury villa has it's own pool and outdoor private shower! It's so beautiful here and I swear I find myself going to this website at least once a day and I instantly feel less stressed just by looking at this gorgeous view!

We are still talking about where to go but so far, this is my top choice. I can totally picture myself here decompressing from the wedding planning!

3 comments:

  1. If you get a BIG suitcase, can I be a stowaway!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From personal experience, I loved Costa Rica. However, it wasn't exactly luxurious! It was beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, I think I'll take a pass on your stowaway idea! :)

    Costa Rica, I've thought of going there before, but for some reason it didn't pop in my head as a honeymoon destination. I definitely want something where if all I wanted to do was lay around and soak in the sun I could :)

    ReplyDelete